Fredericksburg DUI Lawyer
If you’re facing charges of reckless driving, DUI/DWI, shoplifting, driving on a suspended license, marijuana possession, or any other Virginia Misdemeanor in Fredericksburg, Stafford, Spotsylvania, Caroline, or King George, contact me. You are not alone. I’m Andrew, and I’m here to help you. You don’t need to face a traffic ticket or misdemeanor offense by yourself. I focus on vigorously defending these cases. I have defended thousands of people like you, who need the best lawyer for their situation. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to work with me. We can handle our work via email and phone, so you don’t have to take off time from work to come to my office. In many cases, you won’t even need to come to court!
Many lawyers have a general practice and may handle a real estate closing one day and defend a DUI the next. That type of firm has its advantages, but it can be difficult to keep up with all of the nuances in each practice area.
For your traffic ticket or misdemeanor charge, you deserve a focused, experienced attorney.
- Reckless Driving – Reckless driving results in more than just a ticket. It is, in fact, a misdemeanor charge. Consult with an attorney to see if the charge can be reduced to a simple traffic violation or even dismissed entirely.
- DUI/DWI – If you’ve been charged with DUI, you’re probably worried about what will happen to you. I can assist you in evaluating your potential defenses and determining how we can minimize any punishment you may receive.
- Suspended License – Driving while your license is suspended is also a misdemeanor offense. Because there may be viable defenses to the charge, you should not accept the prosecutor’s plea offer. For a first offense, you are not required to go to jail, but a third offense requires a mandatory minimum of 10 days in jail.
- Traffic – Virginia has a high number of traffic violations. I can assist with charges ranging from speeding to more serious offenses such as reckless driving and DUI. If you receive a traffic ticket, even if it is pre-payable, you should consult with an attorney. You never know what outcomes are possible unless you ask. You might be surprised at the results we can get on seemingly insignificant issues like speeding tickets.
- Marijuana Posession – If you’ve been charged with marijuana possession under Virginia Code 18.2-250.1, you should contact a defense attorney right away. You may be able to beat the charge or have it dismissed if you complete community service. Alternatively, we may be able to have the charge reduced to possession of paraphernalia.
- Shoplifting – Have you ever been arrested for shoplifting in Virginia? I’m sure you’re scared and worried about what you’re about to face. Let’s have a discussion about it.
- Misdemeanors – Other misdemeanor charges that I defend include underage alcohol possession, trespassing, animal noise complaints, driving without a license, and so on.
Contact Andrew Flusche Today!
In my area, I offer free consultations for traffic tickets and misdemeanors. If I am unable to assist you, I will do my best to connect you with someone who can.